Obsidian - Jennifer L. Armentrout Onyx - Jennifer L. Armentrout Opal  - Jennifer L. Armentrout Origin - Jennifer L. Armentrout Opposition - Jennifer L. Armentrout

I really loved this series! I binge read the eBooks in a couple of days and was obsessed. Still not over it. These books got me super involved and I wish I was still in the middle of it.

The first book is Obsidian, in which Katy first meets Daemon and his sister Dee. Dee is a sweetheart and incredibly likable, while Daemon (of course) is a jerk. Katy really can't stand him but from the moment Katy flips him off, it is totally obvious that something is going to happen between them.Then she finds out that Daemon and Dee are aliens and the fun can really begin.

These books really take you on an emotional roller-coaster ride. SO MUCH HAPPENS. The Arum, Katy's mutation after Daemon healed her, the DOD, Dawson and Beth, Blake, the Origin program, Luc, Matthew's betrayal, Vegas, and then of course the Lux invasion... and so much more heartbreaking moments.

This was a delicious escape and I would recommend the Lux series to anyone really. Jennifer L. Armentrout is definitely an author I will be reading more from.